Inca Desk Top Module (power and USB ports)
£177.60 incl VAT (£148.00 ex VAT)
Delivery £4.95 or Free for orders over £150
14 days no quibble returns – click here for full T&C’s
Inca has been designed specifically for communal areas and meeting rooms. This stylish power and USB charging module is available in black, grey and white and has four faces that can be configured in a variety of ways to meet the power needs of any working environment.
The configuration listed here includes 2 x power sockets and 1 x twin 5A USB charger. Units come in either black, grey or white and are supplied with a 1m mains lead to 3 pole connector.
A separate starter lead is required if you plan to connect your Inca unit directly to a wall or floor socket. These are available in either white or black.
If your would like an Inca desk top unit unit with power sockets only, you can find this here.
It’s a bit confusing we know, so please call us if you have any questions!
Choice of Black, Grey or White body and matching socket fascia’s
- Inca has 4 usable faces offering a wide range of configurations for power and USB charging
- Unit complies with BS 5733
- All standard options are supplied with a 1m mains lead to 3 pole connector
- Requires a separate mains lead if connected directly to a wall or floor socket
- Inca is available as a freestanding on desk module or can be fixed using a simple grommet hole fixing
- All UK sockets feature integral fuses with a choice of 3.15A or 5A fuses to comply with BS 6396
Fuses: Only accessible after removal of equipment plug. Lead lengths shown will be the conductor length and not the distance from the end of the module to the plug. For example, a 3m prewired power lead will be approximately 2.875m as 125mm will be internal for the termination.
FREE DELIVERY OVER £150
We offer free delivery on all orders over £150 to the UK mainland.
This product is good for...
- Meeting rooms
- Co-working spaces
- Clean desk policies
Need some support or more information about this product?
Get in touch and one of our team would be happy to help answer your questions.