We are currently looking for a Sales Support Apprentice. As our new apprentice, you would be responsible for processing orders, dealing with customer enquiries, and helping out with the day to day running of our Company.
Posture People create better working environments for both individuals and companies. We help people by providing assessments and supplying ergonomic & contract furniture to hundreds of organisations, and genuinely make a difference to our customers working lives.
This is some of the duties that the role covers:
- Checking order acknowledgments
- Processing web orders
- Putting new products onto our website
- Liaising with our external suppliers
- Inputting leads for our sales team
- Raising proformas
We’re looking for someone who can fit well into our existing team. Our best people come from a truly varied background, and we will provide you with full training. For us, it is the right attitude and willingness to succeed are far more important.
Interested? This is what we are looking for:
- Confident on the phone and on email
- A professional manner, and good time management skills
- Confident in using Word, Excel and Outlook
- A minimum of grade 4 in Maths and English at GCSE
- You will need great attention to detail, and enjoy organising things
This is what we can offer you:
- Lots of support (we’re a friendly bunch and we all want you to succeed)
- Training in Sage (an accounts package) and Salesforce (one of the top CRM packages)
- A permanent role at the end of the apprenticeship
- An entry position into the design world, which could act as a springboard for future roles
- A salary review after 6 months
- A great place to work (we’re right by the beach near Hove Lagoon) but you also get a great chair to sit on and an electric sit stand desk
- 2 volunteer days per year (where you can give something back to the local community)
- Regular team nights out
We’re an entrepreneurial team – so you’ve got to be able to contribute and be interested in helping us grow. Everyone in the Company is focused on helping it thrive regardless of their role.
We’re also a talented team of people, and your fit to that team will be a key part of our selection process.
The role is full time and based in our office (9am – 5.00pm). The starting salary is £16,500 per annum.
We only recruit brilliant people, and if you think that’s you, and you are looking for a new challenge and would enjoy being part growing company we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply via email to email@example.com with a copy of your CV plus a covering letter explaining why you’d be brilliant for our job. No agencies, please.